Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ouch!



Okay so this isn't exactly studio related but it involves me, and without me there is no studio much less no blog.. So last friday my cheap & cheerful runabout became a write-off thanks to 8 or so highway cable barriers. That and an anonymous fool who cut me off (thus causing the crash) the strange thing is however, I could care less for the person - not even malice. I never got their plate I was too busy dealing with a sliding front wheel drive car at 100km/h and it dawned on me at the time that my potential last word on this earth was a measley four letter explitive. No, not fuck even, but shit..

Now I, as I imagine everyone else, would like to meet the pearly gates whilst riding a flaming rocket, chasing a tiger, going backwards. But if I can't have that then the very least it should be original. Guess I should look on the bright side (for once) and see this as an opportunity to have some sort of immortality complex..

"I am invincible!"

More on topic posts later today..

No comments:

Post a Comment